If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug around a camera.
dnj Gallery is pleased to announce a new group exhibition Explorations. Through inquiry, investigation, and reflection the concept of subject is explored through the medium of photography. The exhibition will feature works of photography by students from Fullerton College.
The Fullerton College Photography Department offers both an Associate Arts Degree in Photography and a Certificate in Professional Photography. The Photography Program’s curriculum entails both theory and practicum teaching that is designed to provide students with a comprehensive photographic foundation.
Please note: There will be a one-day street closure near Bergamot Station on April 11, 2015.
What: 1-Day Street Closure for Roadway Improvements
When: Saturday, April 11, 2015
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9: 00 p.m.
Where: 26th Street, south of Olympic Boulevard
· Northbound 26th Street will be closed to through traffic between Cloverfield Boulevard and Olympic Boulevard.
· Pedestrian access to Bergamot Arts Center will be maintained via the 26th Street entrance will be maintained.
· Vehicular access to Bergamot Arts Center will be maintained via the Michigan Street entrance.
· Eastbound and westbound Olympic Boulevard will remain open at all times.
· The crosswalk on the south side of Olympic Boulevard at 26th Street will be temporarily closed during the closure period.
· Local and pedestrian access on 26th Street, south of Olympic Boulevard will be maintained and managed by flaggers.
· Electronic message boards, directional signage and flaggers will be used to direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
· No parking will be allowed at any time during this closure. Signage with specific restrictions will be strictly enforced and will be in place in all construction areas.
· Noise levels will be monitored to ensure compliance and the work area will be watered down to minimize dust.
· Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
· For additional information, contact the City of Santa Monica Public Works Department at 310-458-8736.
2525 michigan avenue, suite J1
santa monica, california 90404
For directions to our gallery, please click here.
dnj Gallery is now on Artnet, so be sure to check us out!